【Technology】Operation / Data Analysis
- Bachelor degree in Statistics, Economics, or Applied Mathematics-related discipline.
- More than one year of relevant work experience in manufacturing data analysis.
- Excellent data organisation, processing, analysis and logical reasoning, good dynamic sensitivity and insight in operational movement, able to independently compile comprehensive analysis reports.
- Proficient in excel, mastering a variety of statistics and data-mining methods, and familiar with at least one kind of data-processing software tool.
- Good English reading and writing skills, good communication and coordination skills.
- Establish database and data analysis model.
- Collect, compile, aggregate and analyse various operational data, conduct in-depth mining of data, provide analysis reports and propose improvements.
- Integration and analysis of the company's operating costs, products, sales and other comprehensive data to provide decisive support for the company's management.
- Provide analysis reports to management from time to time.